LOOK AT ME
- How To Apply
- Lash Care
“LOOK AT ME” is the longest and most dense lash of our collection. It has a stunning sultry effect with the outer corners tapering out, creating an extreme cat eye. This lash has the perfect balance of curl and wisp, to ensure the makeup on the eye is not blocked out with the length of the lash.
- Reusable up to 20 times with correct care.
- LIMITED EDITION
NOTE: Due to each lash being individually hand crafted, there may be slight variations in the style when purchasing multiple pairs of the same lash style.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply a thin but generous amount of mascara to your natural lashes, ensuring to cover every lash.
- Cut your lashes to the correct length for your eye shape and size. The start of the lash shouldn’t be touching your inner corner. When cutting your lashes, cut from the outer corners. Be cautious during this step as you do not want to cut off too much.
- Apply KMH Cosmetics eyelash adhesive to the band of the lash using the brush on the end of the lid. Ensure to avoid getting glue on the actual lashes.
- Let lashes sit for 15 seconds or until the glue is tacky.
- Using your KMH Cosmetics Lash Applicator, apply the lashes as close to your lash line as possible to avoid gaps between your natural lashes and the strip lashes.
- Using you applicator, you can push the lashes down against your natural lashes to ensure there are no gaps.
- Once dry and stable, use a disposable mascara wand to brush through your lashes to blend everything in together.
- With the correct lash care, your pair of KMH lashes can last you up to 20 wears.
- Avoid applying mascara directly to your KMH lashes, this will damage the lash and decrease its life span.
- After wearing your KMH lashes, gently pull your lashes off, starting from the outer corner of your eye. Using tweezer, remove the left over glue from the lash line very gently. You do not want to pull the lash band from the actual lashes.
- After several wears, soak a cotton tip in oil free makeup remover, and gently wipe along the lashes and lash band, removing any build up of dirt, glue or bacteria. Brush through the lashes softly with a clean disposable mascara wand to ensure there are no knots or tangles in the lashes. Let them dry, and place them back in their original box to protect and maintain the shape and curl of the lashes.